Cherry Land “Escapes” … Escape into Your Own Backyard. Discover Quality That Grows!
We are Tucson’s premier landscape subcontractor, providing services for both commercial and residential properties. We have been locally owned and operated by George E. Rodieck, Jr. since 1980. Eddie’s personal experience and knowledge in the arid southwest allows us to provide design concepts that are not only attractive, but will flourish.
*Landscape Design & Installation * Maintenance * Hardscape * Water Features * Lighting and more, including Irrigation Repair & Installation *
- Our Maintenance Portfolio includes many established homeowners associations, management companies and commercial properties such as Crossroads Festival and Williams Center, and has included Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of America and QuikTrip. We also offer personalized attention for any private homeowner or seller. Temporary maintenance programs are available.
- New Construction
- Residential Servicing Tubac, Sahuarita, Saddlebrooke, Tucson and surrounding areas, including Sin Vacas, Cobblestone, and Ventana Canyon.
- Commercial Has included Richmond America Homes, Pepper Viner Homes, BFL Construction, Concord Construction, Lang Wyatt Construction, Merritt Builders, Division II, and more.
- Featured Projects include Dollar Stores, Sonoran Science Academy, Sierra Vista Fire Station, historic Curley School remodel in Ajo, AZ, Air National Guard, Grant Interstate Commons, and more.
- Subdivision Work includes common areas, track homes, models, rough grade and fine grade, etc.
- Realtors and Home Buyers, Makeover and Plant Replacement We can provide services to enhance properties for sale and give you the edge to sell your home for the best price. Landscaping around your property should highlight and showcase the house. Replacing dead plants, additional planting & trees and granite/stone touch up can give you the competitive edge. Estimates are free and we can also provide full scale designs for new home buyers. We are currently affiliated with Long Realty and Keller Williams.
- Clean Ups Dead plants, weedy and neglected yards give a bad first impression. We can improve the curb appeal with the simple option of a onetime clean up.
- Irrigation Check & Analysis As a home buyer you would never consider buying a home without a home inspection. Irrigation systems should be given the same consideration. Many drip systems have been in the ground for over 10 to 20 years and have long passed their ability to water effectively. All should be checked prior to your purchase, usually the cost for these repairs can be deferred against the purchase price.
During these hard economic times a lot of homeowners have upgraded their homes and existing landscape with significant results. We can work within your budget to upgrade your existing landscape.